Off-Road Racer Overpass Coming February 2020: Watch Latest Trailer Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 15 comments
  • 3,148 views
This looks awesome. This is basically all I do in Mudrunners now.

That being said, the physics model makes the cars look too light and I didn't see too much bottoming out on the suspension. Here's hoping it's fun anyways.
 
This looks interesting. But I'm really wondering if Test Drive Unlimited 3 is still a thing? Thinking maybe they've pushed it back to be a next-gen title?
 
More arcade I know but I'm still pining for motorstorm, I'd love a new version of that
 
Reminds me of Screamer 4x4 back in the days:

 
You know you're really old when you played 1nsane. Great game too!
Not if I discovered insane years after it was released.
 
Wasn't really what I expected when I read "Off-Road Racer", but this still does look like it could be quite a lot of fun.
 
YES! I loved Screamer 4x4. The physics look a bit off in the trailer, but I remain hopeful that's a settings thing! :D
 
Back