Offer: Tickets for Birthday, Level, Special. Wanted: Tickets Birthday.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEANTONDELLO
  • 56 comments
  • 3,459 views
19 is fine with me ;)

Day 19 & 20 for the two exchanges of tickets be?, I'm scheduled to leave here if you agree, let me know.

Hugs ...
 
Hi, I have a 1971 that I can send for your 1970 if your interested.

Yes I am interested friend on your ticket. I do business with you day: 21. might be for you?

Hugs ...
 
Yup, day 19 and 20.
Confirmed ;)
FR sent btw.
 
2010 sent!!
 
Thats no problem with me :)

Yup, day 19 and 20.
Confirmed ;)
FR sent btw.

Hello friends!

The dates of the exchanges were scheduled, as agreed.

Please let me know where I should PSN send and receive the tickets and send invitation to me.

My PSN ID is: JEANTONDELLO

Hugs and more.
 
Hi I'll trade you my '74 ticket for your Historic Rally Car ticket. I can trade on the 18th.
 
Hi I'll trade you my '74 ticket for your Historic Rally Car ticket. I can trade on the 18th.

Hello friend, Ninja!

How are you?

Okay then, the exchange already booked for the day: 09.18, OK?

That's it ...

Hugs and even more ...
 
Hello friends!

The dates of the exchanges were scheduled, as agreed.

Please let me know where I should PSN send and receive the tickets and send invitation to me.

My PSN ID is: JEANTONDELLO

Hugs and more.

FR has been sent to JEANTONDELLO
Send ticket to: SpeedQber
You'll recieve from: SpeedQber
 
Deleted
 
Last edited:
I have 2001 and 2002 tickets, trade for 1968 and 1984 tickets? I'm good starting on 9/22 and 9/23, according to your schedule.
 
I have 2001 and 2002 tickets, trade for 1968 and 1984 tickets? I'm good starting on 9/22 and 9/23, according to your schedule.

Hello friend, how are you?

I am interested in exchange, can we mark for day: 23/09 and 24/09?

In the day 22/09 schedule with a friend of mine to send a car for him.

Do you care?

Hugs ...
 
Ticket 2000 sent 👍
 
I can trade my 1985 for your 1965. Check out my trading thread if you're interested or if you see something else you want. Thanks :)
 
I can trade my 1985 for your 1965. Check out my trading thread if you're interested or if you see something else you want. Thanks :)

Hi

I can trade my 1965 for 1985 in your day: 25/09.

Can it be?
 
Hey, I will be happy to trade my 1985 for your 1965 on 9/25. I will put you on the schedule on my thread. Thanks
 
Hey, I will be happy to trade my 1985 for your 1965 on 9/25. I will put you on the schedule on my thread. Thanks

Okay, I'll schedule here as well.

Thank you, Hugs ...
 
Ticket 1989 sent 👍
 
1974 ticket sent
 
Level 24 recieved 👍
 
Hello friends!

I have to offer the following tickets:

1942, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1974, 1978, 1979, 1981, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2008, 2009, 2010

Hello,
We already have a trade pending for tomorrow, but I was taking a look at your thread and was wondering if you would be interested in the following trades:

29/09: 1986 for 1962
30/09: 2003 for 1968
01/10: 2004 for 1974

I can also throw in some paints if you want, or I could also run some of your B-spec Bobs so you can rack up some extra CR (I use a widget and leave it running overnight most nights). Let me know if these trades will work for you, I look forward to hearing from you. If possible, could you please send a PM or post in my thread so that I can put you on the schedule ASAP.

Thanks so much! :)
 
Hello,
We already have a trade pending for tomorrow, but I was taking a look at your thread and was wondering if you would be interested in the following trades:

29/09: 1986 for 1962
30/09: 2003 for 1968
01/10: 2004 for 1974

I can also throw in some paints if you want, or I could also run some of your B-spec Bobs so you can rack up some extra CR (I use a widget and leave it running overnight most nights). Let me know if these trades will work for you, I look forward to hearing from you. If possible, could you please send a PM or post in my thread so that I can put you on the schedule ASAP.

Thanks so much! :)

Send a private message to you friend.

Hugs.
 
Back