Offical RedAlert Drag Team

United Kingdom
UK
Uksdeadlycooky
RedAlert is a drag racing team that tunes all cars and we want to be a up and coming drag team to the game will accept you no matter how fast or slow you and we are continuing on to gt6. We are a team that is mainly drag racing for fun although we will do the occasional competition.

Rules

-NO hacked/modded cars (if you are found to have a hacked or modded car then you will be removed from the team)
- must be respectful to other team members
-must respect other teams
-have a knowledge of knowing how tune for drag racing
-got to be able to help members tune if they reacquire help
-must be able to tune with or without nos

Roster

Leader
-Uksdeadlycooky

Co-leaders
-gfamily2011
-kingdrifterz12

Members
-iixX-j4k3y-Xxii
-Quzr_
-MazGaming
-morgan24bm
-Astarjc_
-
-
-
-
Inactive members
-
-
-
-
-
-

If you are interested in joining the team then please send either Uksdeadlycooky or gfamily2011 a friends request saying that you'd like to try out for the team or if not just join are room and we'll see how you run against us. (If is says that our friends list is full then please send us a message)(through psn)

founders of the team
-Uksdeadlycooky
-gfamily2011

Last edited:
hello im interested in joining your team and i have just sent you a friends request looking for to be hearing from you :)

just to let you know that RedAlert will be going back to a active state and will be recruiting once again once the team gets sorted out to know how many spots i'll have free.

Its great to see another team return to being active. Wish you guys all of the best. I know SJDFOX pretty well also :)

Its great to see another team return to being active. Wish you guys all of the best. I know SJDFOX pretty well also :)
yeah went through a long period of being inactive but as i said before i don't know how many of those members are still in the team but once that sorted out there will hopefully there will be some tryouts held but till then it might be a open lobby once or twice a week, hope to see on the track soon :). and would like to wish everyone the best of luck and happy tuning.:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm really glad to see that my brother's team is active again, some of you (Quzr) already know tha my brother died about 4 months ago. I know that he gave alot of himself to this team! I wish all the luck in the world to the team. To finish i would like to quote my brother "Long live RedAlert!". Miss you alot Phill (Dark666Soldier)!

Phillip Barbosa 1985-2014

I'm really glad to see that my brother's team is active again, some of you (Quzr) already know tha my brother died about 4 months ago. I know that he gave alot of himself to this team! I wish all the luck in the world to the team. To finish i would like to quote my brother "Long live RedAlert!". Miss you alot Phill (Dark666Soldier)!

Wow sorry to hear this, My condolences to you and your family.

ATP sends their condolences to you and your family.

Best of luck to this team !

I am really sorry to hear about this. Condolences from us all at MMI.

Condolences and prayers to you and your family, from us R Spec Tuners.

55sa38

Last edited:
Hey guys i know ive been afk for quite awhile but i needed to take a break to give me a chance to get away from everything for awhile and get back up to date with some college not just that ive recently got into a realationship and just havent had the time to go gt6 im not sure when im going to be back on gt6 hope you all understand why i havent been in i a while

RedAlert is a drag racing team that tunes all cars and we want to be a up and coming drag team to the game will accept you no matter how fast or slow you and we are continuing on to gt6. We are a team that is mainly drag racing for fun although we will do the occasional competition.

Rules

-NO hacked/modded cars (if you are found to have a hacked or modded car then you will be removed from the team)
- must be respectful to other team members
-must respect other teams
-have a knowledge of knowing how tune for drag racing
-got to be able to help members tune if they reacquire help
-must be able to tune with or without nos

Roster

Leader
-Uksdeadlycooky

Co-leaders
-gfamily2011
-kingdrifterz12

Members
-iixX-j4k3y-Xxii
-Quzr_
-MazGaming
-morgan24bm
-Astarjc_
-
-
-
-
Inactive members
-
-
-
-
-
-

If you are interested in joining the team then please send either Uksdeadlycooky or gfamily2011 a friends request saying that you'd like to try out for the team or if not just join are room and we'll see how you run against us. (If is says that our friends list is full then please send us a message)(through psn)

founders of the team
-Uksdeadlycooky
-gfamily2011

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Happy 420 RedAlert! If any of y'all are going to do GTAcademy add me on PSN (put GTAcad in the message) so we can have some ghosts to chase!!

Hey people, after a lot of thought it has come to me that this may be coming active again as I'm finding more time to play hope to see you all soon.

Back