Offical Video Recovery Thread

Over the past couple of years many of us have made videos for everyone to watch. No that time has past many of the videos are lost, and forgoten. This thread has been made to look for that missing video of yours. If you have lost a video PM me and I will post the video name up here, including your name so they can PM you it.

Lost Videos
"Drift Bros 3" By ToyotaDrifter
"Art of AWD 3" By ForcedInduction
"Vince Aston Martin DB7 exhibition Drifting" (with a James Bond music) By mike le chat no
"Mike Corvette Grand Sport Deep Forest II drift" (with 4 sinchronized view and a hip hop song) By mike le chat no
"The last" By vtec513

ToyotaDrifter
Hello everyone. Im looking for a video i made a while back Called "Drift Bros 3" the one on visions site is broken and i cant find it on my computer.. If anyone has it i would be extremely happy to see it once again.. 👍

Thankyou for your time.

I feel ya TD. Sorry, I have no luck with that vid as I am also looking for my Art of AWD 3.

We should make this the offical video recovery thread :)

Dammit, I did have the Art of AWD series and a bounch of GTP members videos making 4Gb. But I did a cleaning while ago.

I have that Aston Martin video from Mike, I'm giving it to him.

Sheron
Dammit, I did have the Art of AWD series and a bounch of GTP members videos making 4Gb. But I did a cleaning while ago.

I have that Aston Martin video from Mike, I'm giving it to him.

AHHHHH.
I was so excited for a second there haha.

Back