Official Collector Points Club Thread.

United States
Heaven
Thought I make this thread for those that wanna post about there collector points and all the hard work they have put into there car collection. 👍

All collector points are welcome if you also have a story about your collector points feel free to share it.👍

A screenshot of your collector points is require.👍

My Collector Points
My story behind why I have so many CP is I like to have X20 of my favorite cars which is why I grind alot.
X20 - Ezno
X20 - Laferrari
X20 - F1 94
X20 - P1 GTR
X20 - FXXK - and so on.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230926233621.jpg

Too bad PD decided to cap the level at 50, I'm not sure why they would do that when insane collectors like you exist :lol:

My guess it's only because of FOMO, making more casual players "level" with the ones who reached level 50 a long time ago.

Too bad PD decided to cap the level at 50, I'm not sure why they would do that when insane collectors like you exist :lol:

My guess it's only because of FOMO, making more casual players "level" with the ones who reached level 50 a long time ago.
Not everything is FOMO, this is just bad game design.

If it was remotely FOMO based it would scale higher and you'd get unique benefits for higher collector levels, to encourage people to spend money on expensive cars when they're around - and it's likely expensive cars would give a higher ratio of points to credits.

@Nebuc72 I know, my point is maybe PD thought of a weird way to have more casual players on equal footing with full-time players, even if there is no benefit.

I just reached 1.3 Million Collector points today after buying the Aston Martin DB3S and Mercedes 300SL W194. I still need several cars to get 2 of every LCD car, so I just have the 250 GTO and I’ve got at least 2 of every other 20 million credit cars.

Attachments

• IMG_3976.jpeg
    IMG_3976.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 9
Currently sitting at 55,752.

Not really a bad thing since you barely get any rewards or unlock things by leveling up.

Currently sitting at 55,752.

Not really a bad thing since you barely get any rewards or unlock things by leveling up.
I know, but just makes me wonder why it's capped at a mere 50 anyway. The collector level doesn't even do anything anymore once you reach a certain level.

I know, but just makes me wonder why it's capped at a mere 50 anyway. The collector level doesn't even do anything anymore once you reach a certain level.
And that level is 50. You unlock engine swaps and the ultimate section in the tuning shop. The levels stop there because that's the end of unlocks for it.

Back