Official E3 GT4 Trailor Question

Messages
638
United States
Los Angeles, CA
Messages
scoobyonline2000
*If this subject has been covered before, close this thread...and if this thread dont belong here, PLEASE move it to where it belongs...but since it has to do with GT4 thats why i put it here....but I could be wrong. :) thanks


Here's The Question: Ok This Video here: Official E3 GT4 Trailor has this really cool song. Not the 2nd one with the lady singing but the 1st song with the guy singing. I think its really cool...and by any chance does anyone know what band is it, who is it....and if they have a CD out or something???? Again if this post dont belong here....please mods, move it cuz I dont want to be yelled at or something.....THANKS!!! :)
 
this thread will tell you which songs, I think, and gives download links. If it doesn't say which songs they are from the trailer, I thing it's Break Down, and What to Believe.
 
Sven
this thread will tell you which songs, I think, and gives download links. If it doesn't say which songs they are from the trailer, I thing it's Break Down, and What to Believe.


oh ok...:) thanks alot man.
 
Hey um can a Moderator please close this thread....I found what I was looking for. :) thank you.
 
In the bottom right of your post their is a icon called REPORT
Use it to tell moderator to close thread or report some bad stuff going on.
 
You can't report your own posts - have to wait for someone else to do it, as I just did.
 
scoobyonline200
*If this subject has been covered before, close this thread...and if this thread dont belong here, PLEASE move it to where it belongs...but since it has to do with GT4 thats why i put it here....but I could be wrong. :) thanks
I know you're new to GTP. I've seen you around a few times, i've raped you once (sorry ;)), and I know you've been trying not to make useless threads. But this is the third or fourth one that you've made that's ended up closing. I don't see this as a big problem/concern, but I think that maybe something else could be done? Instead of creating a thread for ONE question, maybe PM someone you trust? I don't know if this is the right thing to do, but if it saves a thread, then so be it. Anyways, I don't mean to flame. Just think about this: "Is this worth creating a new thread for?" Then if it isn't, as you did have doubts about this one, then simply don't do it.

BTW Welcome to the planet. ;)
 
Actually, it's best if moderators aren't bothered with closing a thread simply because you have your question answered. There's no need for it to be "closed", and just wastes their time.
 
Jordan, you mean just let the thread die by itself?
 
Yeap, that's what he means. Sooner or later a moderator will come by the thread themselves and take appropriate action.
 
Div is back
Jordan, you mean just let the thread die by itself?
That's exactly right.
 
Yeah, but 3 years from now, some noob is going to post in it to say "hi dud35 i like teh musik~!!!1!"
 
Yep, that and we get 20 people posting about either how the dude should have searched, or completely random crap - hence my requests for thread closures, but if you don't want to hear about it, cool.
 
Back