Official GT Sport Companion App Now Available(iOS,Android)

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 38 comments
The mobile version of the official website works perfectly. So there is no app needed for that.

And for the rest I use the ad-free unofficial companion app. Comparing friends is a nice feature of the official one though.

How do you do that? I fiddled around with the official app and I can't see where I can do that :irked:
I'm on android
I deleted the app already. But below there was an icon you press it and the screen splits. I think you first needed to click on the friends list and chose a friend first. Then the icon.

Yep, gave this a whirl and I'll be sticking with the unofficial app, mainly because it tells me the dailies which the official one doesn't seem to?!? :rolleyes:

So the only feature -- checking the current races -- that we'd regularly want to do from our phones was not included in the app? Classic PD.
But thanks, I guess.

I noticed a World Ranking when clicking on a Daily Race.

I think if we could access replays directly, would be a tremendous win. As well as a Mini game Kaz mentioned a long time ago.

Another thing, are the videos/trailers on the Sign in screen, a new addition, to the title screen?

very basic app i préfer playstation website
Impossible to see garage

How can I view my garage of cars on a website? That's the main thing I wanted to do in the app! And seems like neither app does this. Glaring omission in a game where car collecting is central

Back