Official GT6 Drag Club Directory

• Thread starter Harry6784
  • 15 comments
United States
Under the Hood
This thread will serve as a directory of all clubs related to drag racing. If you wish for your club to be found here, simply post or PM me the following.

[CLUB NAME]

[QUICK SUMMARY OF CLUB]

[LINK TO CLUB] - OPTIONAL

The Clubs:

Muscle vs Import - Choose your side and battle it out! We will host various rooms and competitions. Join if you like close door-to-door racing!

Team MasterMind International - Team MasterMind International is a professional 1/4 mile drag team consisting of some of the fastest drag racers from all around the world.

Australasia Team Pro (ATP) - ATP Drag Team is comprised of drag racing enthusiasts from New Zealand and Australia.

Last edited:
I'd like my club to be posted, here is my information:

Club name: Team MasterMind International

Quick summary of club: Team MasterMind International is a professional 1/4 mile drag team consisting of some of the fastest drag racers from all around the world.

Link to club: I'm not sure how to get the link like you did @Harry6784, I may need some help on this one lol.

Highlight the words you want to make a link, click the link icon, insert the URL, click insert and you're done.

I'd like my club to be posted, here is my information:

Club name: Team MasterMind International

Quick summary of club: Team MasterMind International is a professional 1/4 mile drag team consisting of some of the fastest drag racers from all around the world.

Link to club: I'm not sure how to get the link like you did @Harry6784, I may need some help on this one lol.

Added 👍

I am planning on making a 25 years or older drag club. Something for the older people of this community. Do you guys the think this is a good idea?

I think it could be a very good idea, however, I'd you do go ahead, be wary that not everyone gives their actual age, especially when joining a team. If you are starting a team, I wish you the best of luck, and I also how that you won't regret leaving TDS as they are a great team with great guts on it so, there's my opinion.

I think it could be a very good idea, however, I'd you do go ahead, be wary that not everyone gives their actual age, especially when joining a team. If you are starting a team, I wish you the best of luck, and I also how that you won't regret leaving TDS as they are a great team with great guts on it so, there's my opinion.
I am not leaving TDS just wanted to make a club for the older guys on here. Anyone can join from any team.

Can people be denied entry to a club by the maker? I want to make a club for the team guys and friends of the team, but dont want just anyone joining.

It's bad enough some noobs already claim to be on the top teams. Don't want them to think that they're on the team just because they joined a club.

You can edit club members, right now it can only be done online(pc) you're not able to do it via the PS3.

Can people be denied entry to a club by the maker? I want to make a club for the team guys and friends of the team, but dont want just anyone joining.

It's bad enough some noobs already claim to be on the top teams. Don't want them to think that they're on the team just because they joined a club.

If you make the club private I do believe that you can invite anyone you want but randoms wont be able to join. I did this with mine but I haven't tried inviting people who aren't on my friends list yet.

Back