Official GTP Ferrari Challenge Lap Times- Post Them Here! New Design and Head2Head!

• Thread starter Pepsi0
  • 38 comments
What are the specs, if any, to get up on that time? My cousin and I were playing around with the 575 GTC on Monza with all aids off (including ABS) and were getting in the 1:53 range, but I don't know if this thread is only for the Challenge cars.

Edit: Using my DFGT with all aids off and no HUD, I got a 1:50.84 with the 575 GTC on Monza, but I still don't know if this is for Challenge cars only.

ibeatit.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing how I am the only one to use a wheel in the ROC Final 4... Yeah... I would like to see distinction between controller and wheel. I can't brake as late as lads with the controller... Following GTP_Energiya is frustating... He brakes so unbelievably late and still makes the corner.

Cheers,
Host_Killer

Seeing how I am the only one to use a wheel in the ROC Final 4... Yeah... I would like to see distinction between controller and wheel. I can't brake as late as lads with the controller... Following GTP_Energiya is frustating... He brakes so unbelievably late and still makes the corner.

Cheers,
Host_Killer

Sorry mate for frustrating you but it's the way i drive.

The F430 is the only room everyone picks.

Next time your online the same time as myself, i'll send you invite to join my 360 GT lobby if thats allright with you.

Hi!
I'm new here and wanna say hello to everyone.
I'm a big racing game fan on PS3. Not a very consistent driver but i do get some sharp laptimes from time to time.
I don't have a lot of oversight of the real laptimes because i haven't read that much on the forum yet.

There is one time i can post. I did Vallelunga with the F430-Italy in 1.42.42.
I play with the normal PS3-controller, assists off except racing line.

I read that there is contradiction between the leaderboard times and current lap records. How come?

Well, i hope to hear from you soon!!

Greets from Belgium,
Nia.

Back