Official Koguchi Power Team Thread

• Thread starter KPSeigo
  • 20 comments
GTP_Seigo
kpowerlogo.png

This is the official team thread for 2007 Koguchi Power online driving team.

Just for GT5 sake, we made something special for it.
[YOUTUBEhd]_p0OllXUEdk[/YOUTUBEhd]

-Sims we have been found on-

LFS - Since 2003 - As a team since 2007
rFactor
Gran Turismo 5

We have been driving together for quite some time, and have always been proud of the size of the team
and the way it reflects upon our relationship with one another, and our coordination as a whole.
We believe that to be one of the most important things any team should focus on to achieve what they view as success.

Koguchi Power members are..

kpava2copy.png
Kaido

Kaido is the founder of Koguchi Power online driving team. He has been driving online in LFS since 2003, though always with a low profile, he didn't start to drive competitively until 2007, which is also the year he managed to move away from mastering the DFP to moving on to the G25 Steering wheel.
He creates Koguchi Power late 2007 with ambition of a high level drifting team that would soon be one to rank it's way up with the older expert teams of LFS.
Kaido is a modest driver with a calm tempo, his clean lines and massive angle has always set him to stand out in the pack.

kpava2copy.png
Seigo

Seigo is the Co-Founder of Koguchi, as with Kaido he has also been driving since 2003, but not driving competitively until 2007; This goes without saying, Seigo did not have an easy start at driving online, nor an easy progression. Using only a gamepad to drive on which soon began to overstay it's welcome, he began using the DFP set to 900 degrees in LFS.
Persistance is something he values the most among other things, so he soon made it a goal to master it.

Seigo also made it a goal to become one of the best chasers LFS had to offer at the time, though obviously not easy with similar competition, he was soon one of the most adaptable players within his era, able to switch his style up for almost any driver and their style.
It is not a surprise to see him upclose in your rearview mirror on the track.

kpava2copy.png
AXE

Axe has been with Koguchi since the beginning, and has always proven himself to not be taken lightly behind the wheel; he has been using the Logitech DFP set to 900 degrees since his first days in driving online in LFS in 2001. He is one of our oldest drivers in terms of years and mileage driven, and it shows everytime he gets on track.
Though Axe was a racer at heart, racing for 3-4 years, always coming in the top 5, he soon was sure that he wanted a more exciting thrill out of LFS, so he began drifting then after almost half a decade of racing.

Axe is one of the most aggressive drivers to get behind the wheel of a car, which has always been his strong point. He believes no limitation as the limitation to what can be achieved, and it shows.

kpava2copy.png
Keisu

Most anyone that has driven with Keisu can say that Keisu and Seigo are one in the same, their driving style is remarkably similar which makes them a duo that few can match. Keisu has been driving online since 2006 to 2010 with Team Falken of LFS and has recently after long thought come to join his american brothers at Koguchi Power. He has been using the G25 steering wheel for over 3 years now, and puts it to use like few can do.

Keisu is the fastest driver Koguchi Power has seen in all of the time we have been driving together with him since 2006, he is a driver that really puts fundamentals and "back to the basics" techniques to undisputed levels, linking straightaways to hairpin turns at the highest speeds possible, this driver is not one to be taken lightly.

Last edited:
Good luck with your team in Gt5 and thanks for the inspirational videos too.

Years since LFS... So that's why you are at that level. I guess my few weeks with a G27 and drifting is really just a tiny a drop in a massive ocean. Makes me feel less bad about my ability now :)

pEAs

Good luck with your team in Gt5 and thanks for the inspirational videos too.

Years since LFS... So that's why you are at that level. I guess my few weeks with a G27 and drifting is really just a tiny a drop in a massive ocean. Makes me feel less bad about my ability now :)

pEAs

haha, yeah. Even before I joined Koguchi, we were still drifting with each other. Here's a little video of what we did on LFS.

Keisu... That LFS video is dope. Your synchronised drifts are simply jaw dropping too... Amzing control.

Thanks for sharing. Stuff like this just makes me want to practice all day long... Shame my work get's in the way :)

pEAs

Well looks like I'm going to be out for awhile. PS3 decided to freeze up when the game hits the GT Life menu. Works fine in the XMB screen but freezes in-game. So not really sure if it's a hardware issue or the game's fault. Not sure what to do at this point. :nervous:

Well looks like I'm going to be out for awhile. PS3 decided to freeze up when the game hits the GT Life menu. Works fine in the XMB screen but freezes in-game. So not really sure if it's a hardware issue or the game's fault. Not sure what to do at this point. :nervous:

That happened to me to. I was lucky, because when I restarted my PS3 it worked again. I think that it is a game problem because my ps3 works great with other games.

That happened to me to. I was lucky, because when I restarted my PS3 it worked again. I think that it is a game problem because my ps3 works great with other games.

I restarted it over and over again, and it still freezes in the GT life menu. Trying to fix it at the moment.

Edit : Doesn't work, no matter how hard I try.

Edit 2 : It works now. Seemed like the Save File was corrupted somehow. So now restarting progress. Doesn't really bother me atleast. ^_^.

Last edited:
Saito Daigo is the man and Yoshinori koguchi in real life is a great d1 drifter he helps allot and judges in drift tengoku, it was great when koguchi won at fuji speedway in video option v 171 beating all the best team orange toyo drifto in his rps13 just awesome

Back