Official proline retirement

United States
florida
El-General19

Pro-Line_black.png

*******************************AS WE PROMISED WE ARE IN GT6***************************​

We Race The 1/4 Mile At Indy

track_indy_superspeedway_road_course.jpg

We are also Doing 3K drag racing Now!!!! At Special Stage Route X

SpecialStageX.jpg

Our team is composed of some vets and youngster Draggers. The team is made up of some of the best Indy tuners and BULLET TREES in the game. This team smaller in its quantity of members, but not in quality! We are expanding/ Recruiting daily on a professional level. We hope to see you on the Track!! We are also starting a new type of racing called 3K which we found to be fun, so be prepared for the competition 3K racers!
RULES
1. Modded or Hacked Parts are NOT ALLOWEd
2. No BS tolerate/ Drama Free
3. Team Members Must Respect Eachother
4. Respect other Teams (IF THEY RESPECT US)
5. Members Must Be Professional And Be A Good Representative Of The Team
6. Loyalty And Commitment
TRY OUT RULES
Must Run Team Members For A While. The Team Members will Vote On Weather You Sucessfully Made The Team Or Not. If You Are Interested In Joining The Team Send A friend Request To Revenge_1994. Make Sure In the Request You State That You ARe Interested In Trying Out For The Team. Otherwise You May Be Deleted On Accident.​

**************************************************************************************​
Leader
Revenge_1994​
CEO
Genciferdfrido13
MEMBERS

Pepe95555​
Acj1496​
A-5skyler_990​
X--Audio--snipEz​
Jdmjosh913​

Kingyeaahbuudy​

Last edited:
Just want you guys to know if you havent already heard or knew, Proline is Officially done with. It was good running team battles with everyone, I want too shout out Team Darkside,Greentree an,Team Hiboost for not only making my Team faster but me.
Thankyou
Never got a chance to run you guys. Sorry it didn't work out. =\

Just want you guys to know if you havent already heard or knew, Proline is Officially done with. It was good running team battles with everyone, I want too shout out Team Darkside,Greentree an,Team Hiboost for not only making my Team faster but me.
Thankyou
It was some good times running with proline. Great battles against you , kung (old member), and genci. Malakas for life !!

Back