Official Racing Colours of GTP

• Thread starter Gnobody
  • 39 comments
lol, actually, the tuners on this site can represent sponsors.

I think we should be black, seeing as were an international forum. Black is not used in the international racing colours:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_colours
According to some of the national liveries I've seen on that site, they don't all have to be of one single color. Dunno how anyone else feels about a four-color scheme of red, blue, silver and black for our team. :)

I voted red (Holden colours and all), but I am also pleased with black. I really would like to hear what Jordan thinks though. And a downloadable "official" GTP livery/logos to put on when the full thing comes out would be awesome. Even more awesome if TLD was somewhere (even if a small somewhere) on the livery.:D I could put TLD on my cars.;)

How did Daan get that GTP covered Ferrari? Does Forza have its own paint shop feature?

How did Daan get that GTP covered Ferrari? Does Forza have its own paint shop feature?
Forza? spits. That's from GTR2. I made it myself, with permission from Jordan, and it's available to download from NoGrip Racing.

EDIT: The pics above weren't from the finished version

WHITE !

2425315791_954233a9d4.jpg

2008_M3_1.jpg

Come on ! Cars looks Stunning in white :P

Forza? spits. That's from GTR2. I made it myself, with permission from Jordan, and it's available to download from NoGrip Racing.

EDIT: The pics above weren't from the finished version

Cool. I don't have that game (GT is my only sim;)), but it still looks very cool.

Back