Official site update (is this old?)

Messages
52
I am talking about www.granturismoworld.com.

The latest update (16/11/04) is a feature about Trial Mountain's appearances in the GT series. It has some pics from GT and GT4 and a video comparison between the Trial Mountain from Gran Turismo 1 and Trial Mountain from Gran Turismo 4.

I apologize if this has been mentioned before, but the search function did not provide any topics on the subject.
 
I've never seen it. Its news to me. :) 👍


EDITED: Yeah, that's new. They certainly have come along way.
 
I also feel that I need to mention how the engines sound this time around. It even made me think that the sound samples from the Japanese page are indeed in-game. Here is hoping.

And yes, they've come a long way. Well done PD.
 
oops delete
 
atleast a month old, but anyway some people didnt know about it so its np if its "old" :)
 
Wow, they must really have America. We aren't even in the "Select Your County" drop down list... :(
 
Direct links for the updated VIP Area (02/11/2004) :

Pescarolo Courage C60 '03 @ Nordschleife (2'11") : http://www.granturismoworld.com/video/videos/nurburgincar_large.swf
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evo2 Rally Car @ Assisi (1'50") : http://www.granturismoworld.com/video/videos/citta_large.swf

nuremburg_01.jpg
nuremburg_02.jpg


nuremburg_03.jpg
nuremburg_04.jpg


nuremburg_05.jpg
ice_01.jpg


ice_02.jpg
ice_03.jpg


ice_04.jpg
ice_05.jpg


ice_06.jpg
ice_07.jpg


ice_08.jpg
ice_09.jpg


ice_11.jpg
ice_12.jpg


ice_13.jpg
ice_14.jpg


ice_15.jpg
ice_16.jpg


ice_17.jpg
ice_18.jpg


ice_19.jpg
ice_20.jpg


ice_21.jpg
ice_22.jpg
 
Event Horizon
Wow, they must really have America. We aren't even in the "Select Your County" drop down list... :(

It's natural, that is the European site.

And super supra, a month old? The update is dated 16th of November. Was it released somewhere else and I didn't see it?
 
i´m member there and knew it since it was in the web....so it´s VERY old for me!!!
 
I was about to come in and say "OLD!" but then I see VV post links to new vids!
 
Event Horizon
Wow, they must really have America. We aren't even in the "Select Your County" drop down list... :(
yeah, i noticed, that.. what the hell is up w/ that? they need to show AMerica some respect. :)
 
Gabkicks
yeah, i noticed, that.. what the hell is up w/ that? they need to show AMerica some respect. :)

Um, I already explained that. That is the official European site.
 
Lindbl.resident
Um, I already explained that. That is the official European site.


So then why is Australia and New Zealand listed?
 
Fair enough.
 
Just watching that Nurburgring Video of the Le mans cars, is that the AI racing?
 
Back