OFFICIAL WFO Racing Team Thread

United States
Whick,Kentucky
D3R3KC0MBS
image.jpg

Hello and welcome to the OFFICIAL WFO Racing Team thread. Here you will find news, schedules, and other facts about the team. We currently have 10 members specializing in 1/4 drag.

Captain: D3R3KC0MBS

Co-Captains:CHAPMAN619
Sn1pav1s10n

Members
Killerbeast_990
Heat-beast-36
GLOWLIGHTS
Inteljentscreme
XxNo_pasa_nadaxX
King286gt40
Goblinfire475

Schedules: TBA

Last edited:
Team had a great 1st day! Very surprised with how well we all clicked together. I saw some nice tunes and now have a better understanding of my own.
As far a news and schedules go I'm currently trying to organize a race day with another team. Stay tuned for dates an time for that.

1 more thing for today. If you're interested in joining the team,Contact me through this thread or on psn. Or contact 1 of the team co-captains and we will set you up with a tryout. Be prepared to make passes and show your cars/trucks/SUV. Some knowledge of tuning is required but I'm not asking for pro tuners. My team is here to help you that is what teams are for.

I personally am not great at it, but I want to learn. I have a Red Devil, but I want to pick up a Charger, Nova and Chevelle to tune. Looking forward to working on them tonight.

Latest Posts

Back