Offline play questions.

  • Thread starter Thread starter aureliocr
  • 3 comments
  • 713 views
Messages
54
Mexico
Tijuana, Mexico
Hey guys, so I’m moving today and won't have internet for a few days, I'm aware we can play the gt league offline, and that we need to reconnect if we wish to save the data, what I dont understand is can I play multiple gt league races? And does the game automatically save the data of those races once the ps4 connects back to the internet?
 
No the game doesn't save at all when offline. What you can do is play GT League and then when you're done, don't close the game and put the PS4 in rest mode. What this does is that it keeps the game running in the background so you don't lose all of that precious progress you made. :cheers:
 
Are you hiring movers? They’re supposed to help with everything
 
Use your phones hotspot and connect the PS4 to that just for saving
 
Back