Offspring show is sold out, I need adviceMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliseracer
  • 4 comments
  • 422 views

Should I pay the 75$CDN

  • Yeh man! The 'Spring will rock your socks off!

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No way dude, they're good, but not worth that much cash.

    Votes: 3 75.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Messages
1,578
Hey people. The Offspring are coming to town, I love them. BUT the only place I can still find tix are 75$ CDN. I don't want to pay that much, but my friends are ALL going and I really want to go, but I'm not sure I want to pay the royalties. Should I?

Just need some advince, thanks.
 
no...because their new stuff sucks...ever since they released americana, their music isnt as good


their old stuff on the other hand though is EXCELLENT
 
They aren't worth it. No one is worth that much to see. I wouldn't pay that much to see God.
 
They're not that good anymore.
 
Listen to the entire album, you'd be surprised. But I do agree that their old stuff IS better.

And for the comment on "nobody is good enough to see for that price". Well, you've obviously never been to a concert, where this price is average, if not cheap. Or if you don't listen to music at all to think any concert at all is worth any money at all.
 
Back