OG GT fan back in the game

• Thread starter 1twojay
  • 7 comments
Taiwan
Tokyo, Japan
onetwojay
Hi all, long time GT fan here, since GT1 first came out for the PS1.
I was also one of the first to receive GT4 back in 2004, and shared pics and info in a thread on GTplanet back then that eventually blew up.
Unfortunately GT5/6 never really got me that interested so I've only come back on here once every blue moon to check out some GT news.

I've been looking forward to GT Sport and although its no longer what GT used to be in terms of career mode and content, I look forward to the next generation of this game and hope it does well going into the future.

Just wanted to say its good to be back and would like to meet some new racing friends!
Everyone is welcome to add me on playstation - my PSN: onetwojay

GT3 was the last game I played in the series. I bought the PS2/GT3 bundle when it first came out. I hadn’t heard about GT Sport until I read about the public beta last week. Tried it and I was hooked. It’s nice to be back.

GT3 was the last game I played in the series. I bought the PS2/GT3 bundle when it first came out. I hadn’t heard about GT Sport until I read about the public beta last week. Tried it and I was hooked. It’s nice to be back.
I did the same, bought a ps2 to play GT3 when it came out. I remember GT3 was one of the earlier titles for the system, and it was awesome.

Add me on PSN onetwojay, we can compare lap times.

Started playing GT way back in the late 90s. I left for Forza when GT5 came out, the past 2 iterations of GT have been pretty mediocre car collecting games and if there was a GT7 type game, I doubt I would be back on PS.

But thankfully it's not the same old car collecting game with more polish, it's a game which focuses on multiplayer which is exactly what i'm looking for now a days. Had enough of the same old format after 20 years of playing these kinds of games. All I do is laugh at people say this isn't a real GT, I can only assume they only started playing GT on PS3 or something.

PD revolutionized the racing genre with GT1 back in the day, now they are doing the same with GTS. The car list and especially the track list (far more important than cars, imo) lacks but that will get better in time. I see what Kaz's vision is with this series, and I really like the sound of it.

Feels good to back. :cheers:

Back