Oh GT3....

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 22 comments
  • 848 views
Messages
5,716
How I missed you!!! :)

GT3 haiku.

Oh my gt3
You are the love of my life
How I missed you so

in short today is the first time in about a month and a half i have played GT3, as i have been helping a friend with another game :)

GOD I MISSED MY FIAT!!!


Amateur FF.
5 laps of apricot hill

my car: blue fiat w/ race flywheel and chip.

started last place and had 1st by the beginning of the blind down hill corner.... it stayed that way as i played around, flicking the tail of my fav car this way n' that! :D

WOOHOO!!!
 
i miss my GT3 ive gone without it for 3 weeks because i lent it to my 9 year old nephew and he wants to get 100% (hes pretty good at it, he may just do it)
 
Ving you sad sad boy :lol:
 
You need help badly.
To have shunned the game so long.
Play that PS2.

I love haiku... :D
 
Originally posted by Famine
You need help badly.
To have shunned the game so long.
Play that PS2.

I love haiku... :D

I agree...ving needs to see a psychiatrist! Just kidding! GT3's not my whole life, so I could go without it for a long time. I would miss playing it though.
 
yeah but having to play some other game instead of gt3!!!
it was awful!

I felt like I was cheating on a GF or something! :p
 
I haven't been able to play for a few weeks either. The game was giving me a case of CTS & all my work on the keyboard hasn't helped much either! :(
So why am I typing posts tonight? :confused: It's not as bad as playing & I rather like GTP. :odd:
 
Originally posted by ving
yeah but having to play some other game instead of gt3!!!
I felt like I was cheating on a GF or something! :p
hehehehehe :lol:
 
ving, you are psycho,
Go and play your PS2,
Or I will kill you.

:D
 
played this mornin... gee I am rusty!!

my vx220 (turbo) was all over the place!!!
 
Mwahaha, I usually don't play for a fortnight, and I haven't played for ages...:eek: I am losing my 1337 skills!
 
Originally posted by ving
played this mornin... gee I am rusty!!

my vx220 (turbo) was all over the place!!!


what?!? no fiat:eek: :eek: :eek:
 
I wouldn't get far without GT3, if and when I turn on SPEED channel and something other than NASCAR is on, I get the "GT3 jitters". :D
 
vx220 turbo? i thoguht that was NA tuned?

or is u pretending :p?
 
no not pretending at all.
a little while back opel/ vauxhall released a turbo version of the vx220.
I decided to replicate it.
the car is pretty much the same excpet its a few KG heavier (which i cant do aqnythin about), heavier dampening in the shocks (11% front/ 7% rear) which was easy to do, and the tubro which brought the hp to 200 (I have it at 198 which is close enuff)...
all up i have something close to what the turbo vx220 is.

altho the vx220 only alows NA upgrades... shame...
 
but not true to the 200hp turbo is it?
 
Didn't it have 220 bhp or something like that? :p Anyway, there's no point in recreating it ving if you can't even make the turbo for it...:p
 
yeh it just doesnt have the turbo sound to it... its just not the same :(
 
Back