Oh look , frozen AGAIN..............

  • Thread starter Thread starter saveimageas
  • 29 comments
  • 1,572 views
Messages
334
Australia
Sydney nsw
Messages
saveimageas_pr0n
replays , races , garage
Freeze , freeze , freeze

Not to worry , just hold down the power button they said
3 beeps they said...

NUP , ONE beep

" System was not turned off properly...."




FIX THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
replays , races , garage
Freeze , freeze , freeze

Not to worry , just hold down the power button they said
3 beeps they said...

NUP , ONE beep

" System was not turned off properly...."

FIX THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, the crashes are annoying, but it's not supposed to give 3 beeps if you hold the power button. It only does this if it restarts by itself, normally when you're trying to quit the game and an error occurs.
 
Still , i shouldn't have to sit through system reboots every 3 hours
 
Still , i shouldn't have to sit through system reboots every 3 hours
So far I have not had that issue and have had the game about a week and a half. I have a slim. I wonder if it could depend on specific system models for that to happen?
 
just got home last night from being out of town for Christmas and picked up gt6 on sale this past Friday, but this morning my ps3 froze with gt6, I was like CRAP no way I lost progress... because I didn't save. Luckily the game auto saves.

It happened in National B, clubman cup I think just as I was about to select the 3rd track in the series
 
Last night I was on the last race in a championship with 2 or 3 laps to go, but I had to pause it to have dinner. When I came back, it froze a split second after I unpaused. That pissed me off. Wasted so much time. Then I waited for the whole system restore check thing. Then a little while later it froze again in the menu. But this time I saw that you can skip the system restore.
 
Mine does it and it is really starting to tick me off. I was halfway through the SuperGT300 race 4 at Motegi and it froze. I won't be doing the 24 minutes races because of this. I'm not sitting through another hour- hour 1/2 of the same races, only for it to freeze again. PD needs to have the game save after each race in a championship. It is REALLY annoying having to restart everything. That makes GT more tedious than fun for me.
 
Mine is only freezing on the kart races, two and three of the 100 SPL series (or is it 125? The three race set in the third series) I have done the arcade races, testing races, getting out and into other cars and back into the karts all to no avail. I can't complete the level because I cannot race the races!
 
SO NOW IT'S FREEZING WHEN I TRY TO LOAD A REPLAY

Mickey mouse stuff
 
I was having the same issues with my 70gig fatty. I cleared my HDD to have 20gig of space and it's been working so far(knocks on wood). This game should have been released for the PS4 as it is obviously too much for the PS3.
 
Has everyone whos complaining installed the latest update ( version 1.03) or in my case attempted to instal it??
 
saveimageas, try turning off the custom music if you are using it. I think some users in another thread managed to stop the freezing issues by doing this.
 
I was getting tons of freezes and locks suddenly. I deleted the game data and redownloaded the update and that fixed it for the most part.

A silly method for this embarrassing beta.
 
Yeah wow
Now it's freezing when trying to watch replays


Awesome work PD
 
I've been having more lock ups and freezes than successful races the past 3 days of trying to race online.
 
After the update today... I now have been able to load all of the replays (that I've tried) that I was not able to load yesterday. Many of my pals have reported the same experience now.
It looks like it may have been fixed. :D
 
I was frozen out in the Bathurst Seasonal a couple of days ago and once in a lobby last night. Screen just freezes the picture and nothing works. Needs a reboot of the system to get going again.
 
Have you had it where the lobby freezees on the results screen with everything moving fast (in the background like hte car on autopilot moving too fast)?
That happened to us yesterday.
But it wasn't the whole ps3 that froze or even the game really - I mean eventually I was "disconnected from the server" and plopped back into the lobby choice screen.
 
I've had this happen twice now, but I haven't been on in a couple days. Sitting in a lobby, after the host calls a track vote, it says what the new track is going to be but does nothing afterwards. It just sits at the current track, nothing loads, nothing works, the whole room has to back out and the second time it happened my whole PS3 locked up and I had to do a hard shutdown.
 
replays , races , garage
Freeze , freeze , freeze

Not to worry , just hold down the power button they said
3 beeps they said...

NUP , ONE beep

" System was not turned off properly...."




FIX THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have the fat PS3?
 
I don't have a fat.

But anyhow I got black screen with the logo & loading dots when entering a track today in a lobby I was hosting.
Everyone else wound up hanging and then nobody could load back into the lobby. It was cooked.
My ps3 didn't freeze though - just the game.
 
I've had two freezes post 1.04 when GT6 launches, on two separate user accounts.
Had no issues prior to this since launch on Dec. 16, 2013.
PS3 Slim/SSD HD/15th Anniv. Ed. USA GS Blu-ray.
 
I was having the same issues with my 70gig fatty. I cleared my HDD to have 20gig of space and it's been working so far(knocks on wood). This game should have been released for the PS4 as it is obviously too much for the PS3.
Nope. Mine is fine. Not one freeze
 
No, that's not why. PD are half whitted clowns who prioritize poorly, that's why.
You're a rebel, I see...
Old (Fat) PS3's can't simply handle GT6. Have you heard of what PD said? They are pushing the PS3's capabilities...
 
noticed my replays were " flickering " last night too
 
You're a rebel, I see...
Old (Fat) PS3's can't simply handle GT6. Have you heard of what PD said? They are pushing the PS3's capabilities...
I have a fat PS3 80GB and have only had one hard lock, fewer than many who have slims. The bigger concern is the naiveté in believing PD's excuses.
 
Back