Oh Man!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 235RX-7GT-C
  • 11 comments
  • 746 views
Messages
104
September 23 was our High School homecoming and I normally leave my doors unlocked. Well I found out that was a bad idea. :scared: :scared: :banghead:



Thankfully I'm a seinor at my school and I wont have to worry about this again. :cheers: :cheers:
 
It could have been worse. At Queen's University in Kingston, a few cars got flipped and I think one even got set on fire during their homecoming. So consider yourself lucky. :D
 
I was going to ask why your doors were unlocked, then I saw that you live in Iowa
 
Poor Cavalier / Sunbird...never saw it coming.
 
Toilet paper? They should have done the job right and thrown fire bombs!!

I had a cavalier in high school.. sucks huh. :)
 
People at your school must really like you or something.
 
Who needs rest area's along the highway anyways... :dopey:
 
BlazinXtreme
I was going to ask why your doors were unlocked, then I saw that you live in Iowa

:lol: Line of the night.
 
BlazinXtreme
I was going to ask why your doors were unlocked, then I saw that you live in Iowa
I grew up in Iowa. Its not all corn fields and hick towns. :grumpy:

j/k

Hilg
 
I'm a football player and normally cheerleaders or other high school students TP on the homecoming week. It was actually funny for me. As soo as I got to school one kid came up and said how my car. Then he told me he was one of the people who did that. And get this, one of my neihbors is in High School and she locked her doors. Made me feel stupid.
 
Nice pics, even though i would be kinda annoyed, i think you would have to see the funny side of it all...
 
sx 2 b u.
 
Back