"Oh Snap!"

United States
Fort Worth
That_sneaky_azN
I'm not sure if I'm the only one getting this, as this site of all the sites I've been to, has this happening almost all the time today.

I use Google Chrome as my browser, and whenever I try to view a page in this site, it gives me the "Oh Snap!" Error message.

I've done everything google has suggested so far, but they don't seem to really help at all. As stated above, the only site that has been making these messages is GTP only, and no other site I've been to so far.

So I need a little help on this, and thanks in advance!

@Jordan I have been having the exact same thing on GTP.

I had actually considered a similar post here in site support but was just about convinced that it was my internet as it has been a bit weird of late.

Internet technician came out yesterday morning and had a good look at everything, no problems he said. He guided me through some good ideas on trouble shooting and left me with it.

Fired up GTP again today and bang, 'aw snap'. The thing is it does the same at my work but not with IE, only with Chrome and only on GTP.

Not sure if that hinders or helps but it's definitely happening to me as well, thanks for the post @Grandea GTR; I thought I was losing it!

I think I found out my problem.

I'm not sure if this site runs flash, but recently my chrome stopped support of NPAPI plugins, and so my flash plugin was removed. So I installed the PPAPI version of flash and alas, GTPlanet is back to running well!

Back