ohh my god!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mindless_dude
  • 29 comments
  • 1,127 views
Messages
871
i went to drift in my AE86 S.S and i look at my hp and i lost 2,so i went to GT AUTO to change oil and my oil was 100% black so ive driven 338 miles without changing it once.so have it ever happend to you that you didnt change oil in a long time?:lol:
 
God I hope u dont do that to ur car in real life, or its not gonna work for long. :)
 
i change the oil in my jetta once a year whether it needs it or not...
 
Man, I never changed my oil in a skyline and also nave bathed it. Then I ented it into super speedway 100 twice to see the before and after effects.....not pretty
 
Originally posted by craig
i change the oil in my jetta once a year whether it needs it or not...
wot tha!!!

you cant be doing too many K's in it then

I do about 35000 km each year in my astra. the oil gets changed every 5000 km. it just what ya gotta do! :)
 
Lol...I always forget to change the oil on my Gt3 cars..Then I end up entering a series..And get 2 races into it.And the oil light comes on...And It takes 2 times as many laps to get into 1st as it normally would....God it sucks....But IRL I change my oil like......once a month
 
i always change oil but i hate it when i cant during a series or endurance race:irked:
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
i always change oil but i hate it when i cant during a series or endurance race:irked:

Yes, and when you're on the PD cup as well.
 
I didnt know you had to change oil until I had been playin GT3 for ages it wasnt untill I checked out this website that I found out it affects performance:O

In real life my car tells me when it needs servicing via the trip computer.
 
My car beeps at me and displays on the onboard computer when I need an oil change, filter change, tire rotation, air filter, or tune up. It's really good to have. My heads up display also bugs be about that, even when gas is low. Just incase I didn't see it on the computer. It also has a digital compass :D I love my car.
 
I guess the Formula GT race is the longest one I've gone without an oil change...:)
 
My car does that too and has a navigation system. Mercedes?
kideng
 
I change the oil everytime I race, wether it needs to be changed or not:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by ving
wot tha!!!

the oil gets changed every 5000 km. it just what ya gotta do! :)

damn straight:)
 
Originally posted by ving
wot tha!!!

you cant be doing too many K's in it then

I do about 35000 km each year in my astra. the oil gets changed every 5000 km. it just what ya gotta do! :)

my hoopty, i mean jetta, is at 215,000 miles right now (closer to 216,000 actually)...i've owned it for 3 years now, it was at 120,000 when i bought it...i've changed the oil once ...volkswagons are really built to last...ok, so it leaks a quart a day, therefore it always has new oil in it, so i guess Fram oil filters are really built to last...
 
lol@ craig... that quite alot of Ks'
and i thought my old citroen had a alot at 260,000 km!
still i changed the oil in that ever 5000 reguardless... but if you are continually well!
 
Originally posted by Krusty
I change the oil everytime I race, wether it needs to be changed or not:rolleyes:

You know, you gain HP if you change yer oil right when you get yer car?

also, if you let yer oil run dry, you not only gain the Hp you lost from the oil, BUT MORE!!
 
my bud has an 86 civic with 280000 miles on it..
it idles a bit high, i thinks its just a vacuum leak, but still.

i wish my stealth would make it to 280000, i doubt it will see 150000. (113 now)
 
Originally posted by 68 Cuda
my bud has an 86 civic with 280000 miles on it..
it idles a bit high, i thinks its just a vacuum leak, but still.

i wish my stealth would make it to 280000, i doubt it will see 150000. (113 now)

i just wish i had a stealth!...maybe i should check the ads for a nice clean 150,000 mile one...
 
its an R/T, but not a turbo AWD model.

its fast, looks great, and handles great.
 

Attachments

  • picture 022.jpg
    picture 022.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 51
one more might you say???
 

Attachments

  • for jake 2.jpg
    for jake 2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 49
Originally posted by Kamui D
You know, you gain HP if you change yer oil right when you get yer car?

also, if you let yer oil run dry, you not only gain the Hp you lost from the oil, BUT MORE!!

yeah I knew about changing the oil when you get the car, but what do you mean by running the oil dry?:O
 
I usually go to the oil change place to see what color the oil is first. But I change the oil anyway before and after any race/championship consisting of 50 laps or more.
kideng
 
i remember i enter the Super speed way 150 miles and i forgot to change my oil, and i ran it again forgetting to change oil :lol:
 
Back