- 94
Apologies if this has been posted before, but I did search (Dodge Ram Oil Change) and couldn't find it.
Took my brand new Dodge Ram to GT Auto yesterday to get the oil changed. The mechanic went under the engine as usual, but then he disappeared! And once the change was complete something hilarious happened!!!
Take your Dodge Ram to GT Auto to find out; well worth 50cr. I spent 200cr showing my wife and kids.
Does this happen with any other trucks or cars?
Took my brand new Dodge Ram to GT Auto yesterday to get the oil changed. The mechanic went under the engine as usual, but then he disappeared! And once the change was complete something hilarious happened!!!
Take your Dodge Ram to GT Auto to find out; well worth 50cr. I spent 200cr showing my wife and kids.
Does this happen with any other trucks or cars?