• Thread starter amar212
  • 19 comments

amar212

GTSurgeons.com
Premium
Croatia
Croatia
Short and simple:

Oil Change is highly needed functionality in the online multiplayer.

Is there way to add GT Auto Oil Change in the pit area?

By doing that, all players in the online will be able to easily change the oil in their cars without need to go in and out of the lobby for the operation that is usual to be performed in the Pit Area in the real life.

This is another that has been wanted for a very long time!

I will add, as well, the request for oil changes in series/championship races. Some are big enough that you have the oil light come on... IE the Formula championships in 3 and 4..... Surely, there will be long championships again! :)

Last edited:
They could play this out by implementing a "Pit Crew" that you can purchse or hire. If you don't have enough credits then you have to go to GT Auto but, if you have the credits, you can hire eiher a pit crew for a race or maybe a daily amount of credits can be deducted from your balance? They then are there for you, like a real crew, to perform GT Auto functions in-race

Perhaps you can also "win" their services for a period of time? Maybe by golding certain seasonals you can gain a pit crew.

That would make it far more realistic in racing terms.

Last edited:
Short and simple:

Oil Change is highly needed functionality in the online multiplayer.

Is there way to add GT Auto Oil Change in the pit area?

By doing that, all players in the online will be able to easily change the oil in their cars without need to go in and out of the lobby for the operation that is usual to be performed in the Pit Area in the real life.

Also buy a new car in online menù would be great.

...together all the instrument of GT Auto (not only oil change)

Yes to oil change and anything else like that - restore rigidity, paint the car, add wheels, add a wing or other body parts to cars when online, make a car in the garage a favourite etc.
Change the oil! Change the paint on the car! change the paint on the Wheels! Choose a speific number!
Switch the rear wing! Again! Again! Again!..... Again! Remove the flat floor!

Hmmm..... Painting a car at the track..... Hmmmm.....

I would say changing a vinyl or two, but paint? Hmmm.... I don't think so.

Back