Oil change?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goin Postal
  • 7 comments
  • 1,005 views
Messages
9
Messages
Goinpostal
This is more of a statement than a question. I just purchased the Nissan R390 GT1 road car '98 from the ucd.
It had 23.1 miles on it which technically means it hasn't been driven much, yet the oil was absolutely black when I went to give it an oil change. I
Just thought that that was kinda weird and I thought I would share it with you all.
 
Probably because it is a 98 and has been sitting unused since. Just my guess.
 
Yeah, it's come up before. Folks joked about the dealership using cheapskate oil and nonsense along those lines. It's been said that when you get an oil change you're switching to a higher-grade, racing-quality oil, or something to that effect, so I suppose you could look at it, from the game's perspective, that even though your dealership oil was technically in good quality (like new), it's crappy compared to your Gran Turismo brand racing motor oil.
 
Probably just a simple rule that PD made. All used cars will need to have an oil change.
 
All cars, new and used, will benefit from an oil change. A good rule of thumb is to do an oil change first thing after getting in a car (that's what I do).
 
Or the car had cheap brand oil and they put in GT Super Oil ! :p
 
I understand that cars benefit from an oil change. I just thought it was funny because the car I bought only had 23 miles on it and yet the oil was as black as tar.
 
This is more of a statement than a question. I just purchased the Nissan R390 GT1 road car '98 from the ucd.
It had 23.1 miles on it which technically means it hasn't been driven much, yet the oil was absolutely black when I went to give it an oil change. I
Just thought that that was kinda weird and I thought I would share it with you all.

super-cool-story-bro.png
 
Back