Oinksnork's impulsive garage

• Thread starter oinksnork
  • 1 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
jargsnork
The purpose of this garage is to create smiles and some car tunes. Since I am quite impulsive, combined with a tendency to put way to much time in random projects, this could be the place to find tunes you never knew you might want.
I am starting this garage because I found out that the AI can't handle rally races very well. On the Colorado springs II you can beat he AI in a n1000 car with a n100 car with ease. The next logical step is to find out which n100 car is the fastest and most fun to drive around this circuit. It being the only logical next step, I will do it.

After this project is completed I will do something that makes less sense. This will be something along the lines of reverse high speed tunes or hellcat rally tunes (if you are wondering: yes, you can take the hellcat off road).

If you have ideas for next project, please share them.

After way too much time fiddling with these cars I found that light cars are the fastest. The lightest car I could find is the Mazda roadster s. With weight reduction it weighs 900 kg. The car is also short and thus nimble. I found stiff springs being quite fast. This combined with the rear wheel drive and really short gears makes it really trow- and drift-able.
My settings are as follows, it being capable of getting 1:40:500's with my skills makes it fast. I think it is pretty easy to drive, but I am biased by driving these cars for hours upon hours around this track.

Dirt

Power (level 1): 146 hp at 114%
Weight (level 3): 900kg at 91%

Tires: dirt
Brakes: 0

Suspension [front, rear]
Ride height: 140mm, 150mm
Natural frequency: 1.63Hz, 1.63Hz
Anti-Roll bar: 7, 4
Damping ratio (compression): 62%, 62%
Damping ratio (rebound): 92%, 92%
Camber angle (-): 0.7°, 1.1°
Toe angle: in 0.05°, 0.00°

Aerodynamic
Downforce: 0, 0

Drivetrain
Fully customised mechanical LSD
Initial torque: --, 28
acceleration sensitivity: --, 42
Braking sensitivity: --, 20

Transmission (you probably need to flip this á la gt6)

Max speed: 180 km/h

1st: 3.169 / 76
2nd: 2.483 / 97
3rd: 2.112 /114
4th 1.903 / 127
5th 1.725 / 140
6th 1.574 / 160

Final gear 3.372

Enjoy your time with this tune and probably happy grinding.

Back