Ok, got the tuned EvoX sorted!

In the fine tradition of TopGearHead tuning, I've cranked out another tune for meat-fisted drivers like myself. and this one is a WALLOP!

The Evo X Tuned: Got to love the gearbox, got to love the fancy Diffs, and computer trickery, gotta love the fabulous grip! Gotta hate that nasty understeer though!

So after being walked by one in my GT i thought, "LETS GET CRACKING!"

Power: +30
Weight: %85

Aero front: 20
Aero rear: 20

Tires Front: R3
Tires Rear: R1

Height Front: -15
Height Rear: -20
Rate front: 1
Rate rear: 10
Damper Front: 3
Damper Rear: 10
Toe front: 0
Toe rear: -.18
Camber front: 1.7
Camber rear: .7

Brake front: 5
Brake Rear: 4
Turning angle: 35
TCS: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 3.140
2nd: 2.175
3rd: 1.601
4th: 1.259
5th: 1.033
6th: 0.868
Final drive: 3.629

And BOY is this thing quick!!

It still doesnt oversteer but its aproaching neutral at the limit with these settings, and in a hairpin, you can even get a little bit of tail-out if your full on the gas, which you damn well should be! putting that 4wd to work!

enjoy!

i must say they worked quite well. i had you though, if it wasn't for oversteer on the s bends i would of been infront of you. great racing anyways! glad to see a fellow member on the track. had a decent race for once. i'll try your settings when i get a chance.

i must say they worked quite well. i had you though, if it wasn't for oversteer on the s bends i would of been infront of you. great racing anyways! glad to see a fellow member on the track. had a decent race for once. i'll try your settings when i get a chance.

hehe, always good to see a fellow GTP_ out there, try the settings for your evo see how you like them =)

am posting 2.07's very consistantly online, with first place lag. don't know what that translates to if i were alone.

Hey TGH, Brakefade (PSN name) here. This is the tunning I use for the EvoX.

Weight lowered to the minimum

Tires: R3 Front, R3 Rear

Aero: 16 Front, 20 Rear

Ride Height: -20 Front, -15 Rear

Spring Rate: 5 Front, 7 Rear

Dampers: 5 Front, 7 Rear

Toe: +15 Front, -15 Rear

Gearing: Nothing special just adjusted top speed to 175.

No aids other than ABS at 1

Everything else is standard

I prefer cars that understeer a bit, but you can always make the toe more extreme and that will real loosen the car up. I love this car, you can really eat up 2WD drivers coming out of the slow corners. Not even the great GTR can touch this car in that area. I'm gonna try your tunning see how it goes.

hmm, depends on how you drive really. 2wd cars can still out-brake you in the first turn in suzuka, and same in 130R. but i agree with you too. i have one in my garage, and i liked it even in the default settings when i first drove it. i'll try the settings you guys have once i get a g25. and i did post settings for the same car in the japanese tuning section, perhaps you guys can look and try that one out too.

Back