OK I searched... (question)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FocusFast
  • 3 comments
  • 557 views
Messages
28
I searched and checked all the FAQ's but maybe I missed it.

Why can't I use racing tires in arcade mode / 2 player? Can I unlock them or something? I've got cars set up for racing tires that I race against my brother with, and can only use sports tires...?
 
Road cars can only select normal or sports tyres. (BMW M3 CSL, RUF Yellowbird etc)

Racing cars can adjust top speed and only select racing tyres (Minolta, DTM cars etc)

👍

And you can only use arcade cars in 2 player i belive, you cant use any cars from your sim garage. So things like turbo's and weight reduction, racing suspension etc dont count, only the +/- 20% power and +/- 10% weight.
 
We were able to load our garages, and our cars seemed to be the same as in sim mode (handling characteristics, acceleration, etc). I know for a fact the turbo's were still there. However it doesn't show your actual HP after you select the car (at the select car screen)- it shows the car's stock numbers. But I know for a fact the turbo's still there on my 600+hp NISMO and his 900hp RUF.
 
FocusFast
We were able to load our garages, and our cars seemed to be the same as in sim mode (handling characteristics, acceleration, etc). I know for a fact the turbo's were still there. However it doesn't show your actual HP after you select the car (at the select car screen)- it shows the car's stock numbers. But I know for a fact the turbo's still there on my 600+hp NISMO and his 900hp RUF.

Cool 👍

So you werent able to adjust power or weight with the %'s
 
Back