Ok, im going to kill myself....g25 disaster...

  • Thread starter Thread starter blademask
  • 3 comments
  • 1,059 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
193
Messages
commedieu
I've some how severed the wires to the back of the pedals... I had it placed in the same place as my dfpro for years. Against a wall... So i guess the wire for the g25 isn't as heavy duty.

So, heres my question... how do I go about buying JUST the pedals?
 
Can't you just wire them back together?, isn't hard and would be much easier and cheaper.
 
Got to be worth a go to solder the wires back together surely?

Maybe have a look through the Steering Wheels and Cockpit Forum..
You may have more succsess in finding an answer.

Either way I hope you get it fixed
 
Fails to see relevance to Prologue

Locking.

Soldering must be easier than suicide though...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back