Ok PD... Seriously, fix the custom BGM bug.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darkside_0
  • 7 comments
  • 1,022 views
Messages
29
Messages
Darkside_0
First off, I love this game even though it has it's flaws... But is anybody else sick and tired of constantly having to go into the options menu and reset their custom BGM? (I'm going to assume yes.) I certainly am... FIX IT PD! It's irritating!
 
There have been numerous threads about it already. I'm sure PD is aware of the problem and are working on a fix for it. Until the next patch is ready, all you can do is wait.
 
This is true. I just felt like I needed to vent... >.<
 
hi guys,
i'm new to GT planet, great forum and website! I've only just started playing GT5, and its my first GT game ive played too. Im absolutely loving it!

I agree, hope PD fixes the BGM bug in their next patch, other than that, awesome game!
 
Understandable. I suppose I'm lucky, I set up a sound system years ago to cope with the endurance races in GT3, so I just use that if I feel like listening to music while I drive.
 
PD wont read this. Useless thread.

Problem will eventually be fixed.
 
I don't find that I have to reset BGM options ever? However, to add my personal whinge to the pile, why does the music track playing whilst waiting for a course to load have to change again once the race begins?
 
I noticed that when I'm in a race, and no music is playing, the game freezes. However, the music doesn't stop playing because I turned it off. It's not playing because somehow the game forgot to play. That's when I know a freeze is about to occur.
 
Back