Ok seriously...how hard is it to get the 370Z GT Academy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingcars
  • 11 comments
  • 983 views
Messages
1,053
Messages
kingcars
I worked for a couple of hours today to get a level 12 ticket and have been re-loading it for several hours now (yes it's my day off work and I'm bored), and no sign of this car. I've gotten tons of Ferraris, rally cars, Jay Leno Tank cars, Lambos, GTRs, Lexus LFA, and race cars....but not a single 370Z GTA. Wow. Is it normally this hard to get or is my luck ridiculously bad?
 
There are some cars that can only be won from a 1000 Ticket. This may be one of them.
 
From what I've heard it can only be obtained with a 1000 Ticket.
 
Nope, you can get it through a level 12 or a 2008 ticket as well
 
my lvl 12 ticket spits out 3 out of 5 370z gta cars
 
I'm about to start begging for someone to trade me one. This is getting insane. I've been reloading this ticket for the past 5 hours and haven't gotten a single one.
 
I got this car pretty early into the game before game save has been enabled, I guess through lvl12 ticket it is then. Didn't know so many people are so keen to have one nowadays.
 
Still no car for me. I've been doing this for hours............and still going.....and still getting every car under the sun except for this one.......I'm even starting to get the Mine's Lancer and Audi R8....
 
I'm about to start begging for someone to trade me one. This is getting insane. I've been reloading this ticket for the past 5 hours and haven't gotten a single one.

PM me, I can trade today after work if you like. :)
 
Well its not so hard if you have a friend who has it...
 
Back