OK so here it it

• Thread starter rabbitude
  • 24 comments
GTP_wonderwiley
wondewilley
I have had a lot of questions about my set ups so here they are

Ford GT LM Suzuka 750pp when time trials were still there I was ranked 2xth with a 158.6 with this set up. this set up will give you a pp of 748 just bump up the power one notch to get it to 750.
power 492
weight 990
r3/r3
aero 20/35
height -10/-10
spring 3/6
damper 3/6
camber 2.0/1.0
toe -.20/+.37
brake 7/5
final drive 4.444
I adjusted some of the gears individualy but I couldn't tell you what I did.

Ferrari F430 Suzuka 600pp. I can run easy 216's in practice and this set up and I almost never lose.
power 394
weight 1348
height 0/-10
spring 5/8
damper 5/8
toe -.50/+.50
camber 2.5/1.4
brake 5/5
final drive 4.797
I adjusted 6th gear to .867, it was way to long.

I dont care how much you love your set up give these a try.

The way 750 is now makes it the kinda of 'race car' section, i like it that way. Anyway we're off topic now.

Im not so sure if it was really meant that arrogant as it sounds, i think he wants some opinions about his tunings 💡 gear ratios would help though...

Wonderwiley is one of the fastest guys in NTSC and alot of people have probably been pm'ng him about his tunes, so he was kind enough to post it. Nah he's not after a review, otherwise he would have posted the gears - he's keeping that a secret.

hahaha.gif
toe -.50/+.50

tuschel.gif
but i have a black car where i´m using the same, but +50 / -50 :D

i will try it. 👍

For that arrogant comment, no i won't even consider them now.

what are you 3, I was not trying to be arrogant, I just thought it might make for some better racing if every one was on the same playing field. If you don't want to use them I could care less.

You just asked if im 3 and saying you're not arrogant? interesting.

Your wording plainly downgrades everyone elses tuning.

Wonderwiley is one of the fastest guys in NTSC and alot of people have probably been pm'ng him about his tunes, so he was kind enough to post it. Nah he's not after a review, otherwise he would have posted the gears - he's keeping that a secret.
Ah, i see 💡 i thought he wanted kinda reviews ... thanks for the info 👍 LOL

You just asked if im 3 and saying you're not arrogant? interesting.

Your wording plainly downgrades everyone elses tuning.

The reason I started this link is because I have received several emails from other racers wanting my setup. It is easier to start a link than to email everyone separately. Im not looking for reviews if you like them, great thats why I put them up there, if you dont like them use yours. I dont see how what I said about trying my set ups was in any way offensive or downgrading if it was sorry.

"Can't we all just get along?":):):) Hey WW, tried your setup for the GTLM, left gears as is with the final you posted. Very NIce:tup:👍 was able to do 2.03 on first try! .... now i'm not asking for the secret recipe, but some tips would be appreciated for the gear ratios. Thanks much for starting this thread

I dont see how what I said about trying my set ups was in any way offensive or downgrading if it was sorry.

It was the way you said 'i don't care how much you love you set ups' it implies you think our set ups are rubbish and yours (however good it may be) is far superior. I now see you didn't have that intent, sorry for the accusation. Oddly enough i run some identical numbers on my GT LM like the toe.

"Can't we all just get along?":):):) Hey WW, tried your setup for the GTLM, left gears as is with the final you posted. Very NIce:tup:👍 was able to do 2.03 on first try! .... now i'm not asking for the secret recipe, but some tips would be appreciated for the gear ratios. Thanks much for starting this thread

1st 2.610
2nd 1.710
3rd 1.314
4th 1.023
5th .819
6th .661

1st 2.610
2nd 1.710
3rd 1.314
4th 1.023
5th .819
6th .661

Well this is a pleasant surprise I sure wasn't expecting!!👍👍👍 You're awesome:tup:👍👍 Maybe this time I can view your tail up close instead of being a speck in the horizon, LOL!!!:):):) Any plans on setting up your own garage here?

Back