OK so that was weird!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 66'Roadster
  • 13 comments
  • 1,170 views

66'Roadster

(Banned)
Messages
938
Having discovered I can RM my civic type R (EK) I did so. 110,000 it cost. Looked great in white, number 1 on bonnet and doors, black wheels( changed those to darkish red)
Looks the business so took it out. Right so now its wearing Sports Hard tyres (why??) and has less poke! Has a look in settings and see the turbo has been taken off, also sports exhaust and manifold! I swear it had less horses after the RM! Well I put those bits back on sharpish!
 
Just because. Theres not really a why its justs another GT5 design floor 👍
 
A ruddy expensive design flaw! Well at least I got a trophy!
 
I did the same thing to my EK (then built it), the suspension settings that come with the RM seem to help it a lot. The only thing i did to the tune was add a little camber to the front wheels and the civic handles like a go kart, I won the super car race with the civic easy (had a problem with the oval track tho because the lack of top speed)
 
tip is to do rm before anything else, cos they strip ur car n start again :)
 
if you had looked at the screen that pops up when you purchase this item it tells you that the car will be stripped down to standard and the RM parts will be installed.. hence why its the only kinda car it says 'are you sure you want to purchase this item' in a sense (excluding upgrades)... therefor you would have been 110k richer and wouldnt have to purchase ALL the upgrades again
 
I buy new car for RM. do it 1st before any other change or upgrade. If you read the note or warning before install it. you will understand.
 
if you had looked at the screen that pops up when you purchase this item it tells you that the car will be stripped down to standard and the RM parts will be installed.. hence why its the only kinda car it says 'are you sure you want to purchase this item' in a sense (excluding upgrades)... therefor you would have been 110k richer and wouldnt have to purchase ALL the upgrades again

Thing is I did it out if curiosity, and I didnt have to buy the parts back- they're still there, just not installed.
 
Tbh it does warn you before you carry out this mod that all previous mods will be removed.
 
We don't read instructions either.
 
Back