Okay, I try to post a really super-neato legal document and I can't?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klostrophobic
  • 9 comments
  • 677 views
Did you happen to notice the language that page contained?:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Yes. That is what makes it a great legal document.

Indeed.

Just so you know I wasn't the one who moved your original thread to the Recycly Bin. For a small fee of $50,000, though, I can tell you who did.
 
Sheesh, I'd tell him for $25,000. :p
 
Isn't this a double thread here? I thought I saw it in somewhere else on GTP?
 
u delete it before yet u leave it here?:odd: o well i read some of it and its ****ing funny :lol:
 
Originally posted by boombexus
I'll tell him for free. :trouble:

Why would you want to do that? :p Tell him for a nice $15,000 why don't you? :odd:
 
Back