Okay, started up GT5 this morning...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim Prower
  • 7 comments
  • 1,553 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Prower

The Big Blue Ford.
Premium
Messages
10,620
Messages
gtp_jimprower
and found PSN back on line! Yay!

So, after setting everything up, I decided to try out these "seasonal events...and..."

Well, I ended up racking up 98,000 cr. per race in the Kei Cup.

Uh, can someone explain to me if this is normal, or if this is a special thing for PSN being down? I have never won this many credits at once for any race in the series, ever. Going back to GT1. If it's normal, I may have just found a way to credit-grind...
 
Last edited:
I remembered getting over 100k for the eifel race in the seasonal.. hmm..
 
The seasonal have been paying out well for quite a while now.
 
The first seasonal races paid out a ton of easy money for the first couple of weeks before they were changed back to more realistic payouts...
 
The Muscle Car Seasonals pay out over 100 thousand per 5 laps of racing & a real snap at Daytona. All you really need there is a race transmission set high enough to eliminate hitting the rev limiter. Good fun & good use for all of the old US Iron.
 
Don't complain. Just take the money. :) I'm sure PD has upped the cash payouts to appease all the people whining about grinding.
 
Parnelli Bone
Don't complain. Just take the money. :) I'm sure PD has upped the cash payouts to appease all the people whining about grinding.

Nope, in fact the payouts for the old bonus races were 10x what the new ones are.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back