Okay, the DLC i payed for is suddenly gone??

Hey guys,

Weird problem here.. i downloaded and payed for the complete pack 1 (tracks, cars, colors, tickets and suits) and downloaded and payed for car pack 2 (4 cars plus cart).

All went well and after installing, it worked great as expected.

A day later i decided to play GT5 offline for a while..

The day after that i went online again, and the packs were gone.
Spa was gone, cars had orange exclamation marks next to them and when i clicked them it said "cars missing, please re-download/install).

So i went ahead and had a look in the main menu, and clicked the red "DLC" button.
It said that all content was there and installed.

So i then went back to the dashboard and to the store.. i managed to redownload car pack 2, and it works again.. it was showing up in my download history.
But complete pack is not showing up in my download history, neither can i redownload it.

It shows up in the marketplace, but when i click it it says i cant look into the content with my profile (what the hell?).

So i have no clue what went wrong and what to do.. im guessing the offline playing confused things a bit, but that's no reason to delete the entire content without the abillity to re-download it though, is it?

Anyone have a idea.. sorry for this thread but i could not find anyone with the same problem through searching here and google.

I get the same thing, i found that restarting the game worked fine for me. Only trouble is though according to PSN ive never actually bought the dlc pack that wasnt working (the race car pack) which is wierd

edit: if you download the family pack (free upgrade) for the car pack that isnt working then it should work, worked for me.

Last edited:
I too have the same problem but haven't had the chance to investigate it, I was waiting to see if the funds have been taken from my account and then was hoping to pursue it. Until then I will be keeping an eye on this thread or if I find a solution I will post it here.

Go to your PSN acc (where you log in), press x, transactions, services

Can you redownload it from there?

Trebor, dr Slump, thanks.. i'll try both these actions and see if they work.

"good" to read im not the only one with this problem, at least it's not a mistake on my end.

okay, will test these tips and if they work or not, i'll post in a few and let you guys know.. cheers!

I also bought the complete pack and although I am not having the same issue, the little shopping bag does not appear next to the complete pack, but only one of the parts of it (the track pack, I believe).

Hopefully, everything stays installed for me. Let us know how you make out, BrainGow=Bairn. 👍

Well lads, it seems that the trick is indeed to download the family pack free upgrade.. it works again! all the DLC is in tact and still there.

I guess it's some compatibility issue with the PSN shop and GT5?

Anyway, thanks trebor!

I get the same thing, i found that restarting the game worked fine for me. Only trouble is though according to PSN ive never actually bought the dlc pack that wasnt working (the race car pack) which is wierd

edit: if you download the family pack (free upgrade) for the car pack that isnt working then it should work, worked for me.

Latest Posts

Back