BenBurroughs Messages 232 California Messages Ben_Burr Oct 14, 2012 #1 I'm looking for a not-quite-completely-black solid black paint that looks as though it's older to put on a KPGC10 GT-R, any suggestions? Would be nice if it's from a car of the same era and origins, but not a necessity.
I'm looking for a not-quite-completely-black solid black paint that looks as though it's older to put on a KPGC10 GT-R, any suggestions? Would be nice if it's from a car of the same era and origins, but not a necessity.
Ryk Messages 3,144 Lancashire Messages Ryk_BRM Oct 14, 2012 #2 Mazda RX-7 Brilliant Black is sort of grey enough to blend in with the bolt on wheel arch rims. I also use it on the Kenmeri Skyline
Mazda RX-7 Brilliant Black is sort of grey enough to blend in with the bolt on wheel arch rims. I also use it on the Kenmeri Skyline
BenBurroughs Messages 232 California Messages Ben_Burr Oct 14, 2012 #3 Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! That's EXACTLY what I was going for and it helps that I have TONS of Brilliant Black chips. Cheers! 👍
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! That's EXACTLY what I was going for and it helps that I have TONS of Brilliant Black chips. Cheers! 👍