• Thread starter mphile77
  • 12 comments

mphile77

Premium
United States
United States
mphile77
image.jpg
Tiger Enduro's is a great group of drivers from all over the world. We race with a passion, and we pride ourselves in racing like gentleman. This club will run various events weekly and monthly once we get our feet wet in project cars. When driving in our events your palms will sweat, heart will race, and your beverage will be running low! We are welcoming members as of now, and when the racing starts we will have full grids of drivers to compete against. Give us a few days to get all the details worked out and we will get started, stay tuned for more info coming soon!

Last edited:
Alright drivers.
Another option to having fun with Project Cars. Tjger Endurance Racing.

If anyone has followed my races in Gran Turismo 6 then you know I like planning endurance races.
Usually they are two types. One is Main Events and the other is Grand Events.

Main Events are short 10 laps races around five circuits.
Examples of Main Events.
The Tour of Japan. Any Japanese street cars limited to a specific to a specific performance level.
The Original 500R. Our beloved Honda Fitt. Gran Turismo 6's First learner car. Raced on Gran Turismos' original tracks in reverse.

Grand Events are races longer than an hour on one circuit using race cars.
Examples of Grand Events.
GT3 World Championship. Daytona Road Course 2hrs, Spa 90 minutes, Suzuka 1 hour, Mt. Panorama 1 hour.
Nurburgring GP/F DTM. 90 minutes.
Super GT500 at Suzuka 2 hours.

I hoping to try and bring the same excitement to Project Cars.
Rules are straight forward without any extra stuff mixed in.
Schedules are posted at least one month ahead of time. So everyone can plan and p

Finally what I wanted to post has made through.
Oh actually the bottom half got deleted.

This great. Everything I'm trying to get posted is either getting cut short or not going through.

Ok, I added some more info to post#2
FFB settings threads for the T300 and T500 wheels.
Great threads on tweaking those wheels.
They're located just under the link for the DS4 settings.

ADDED: It is time to meet my local gamestop drug dealer. :eek: :drool: :crazy:
I should be back in roughly an hour. I need to stop for my last meal of the day.

Last edited:
Back