Old school!

  • Thread starter Thread starter wowitfoth
  • 5 comments
  • 555 views
Messages
36
I used to build Saleens, drove a Ferrari Dino, Ford Pantera, etc., but this is a blast to drive! Mikuni Sidedrafts and a SuperTrapp fed by 3in. pipe sounds wicked! This will run down 5.0's, they pull away on the straights but I can catch up in the twisties! It is SCCA Legal too.
510%2FBack.jpg


510%2FDriver%2Dside.jpg


510%2Flastscan.jpg
 
The pics didnt work man but you might wanna check out :

www.ozdat.com

and

http://www.ozdat.com/forum/

Theres a huge amount of knowledge there from people who own race etc all types of datsuns. Although predominently an aussie site, theres a few from the states...
Hope you join the forums :)
 
Thanks for the links, I have been to just about all of them. Can you see me now?
 
This was a second reply on this forum that did not end up to whom it was intended. This was a reply for, "Post your real ride"
If it is my fault I apologize. I dunno? Oh well.
 
I dont think it ossible to post pictures from other forums because i tried doing that and they did not work.
 
I dont think it ossible to post pictures from other forums because i tried doing that and they did not work.
Nice car!
 
Back