'OLD SKOOL TUNING COMPANY'

England
Luton,Bedfordshire
M3BIMMER2012
IDONTPAY4ONLINE
OLDSKOOLTUNING LOG041315-2415.png

Hi guys. Welcome to my brand new tuning company! 'Old Skool Tuning Company' is my solo garage, where I will tune the old & classic, the legend cars and the rare cars that you will rarely find on the track! We do 500, 550 & 600pp Racing tunes, as well as drag and drifting tunes! Here is our garage...
library-style-garage.jpg

As I said, we will tune classic cars, iconic legends that your fathers may remember, and the rare and strange cars that will both amaze and shock your fellow racers!
'Old Skool Tuning Company' are often recognised by our signature green colour.
I will be posting tunes as and when I can, and I am prepared to take my time with each of my cars, so please do follow my company and keep up to date with all our latest tunes! Feel free to post your feedback and reviews, can't wait to see you step foot in the 'Old Skool Tuning Company' garage.

(P.S. we are better than other tuning companies, such as MINES, HKS, NISMO and AC Schnitzer - Haha lol had to say it ;))

Last edited:
IM SO SO SORRY GUYS! IM CURRENTLY DOING GCSE EXAMS AND STUFF, I FEEL SO BAD HYPING UP THIS GARAGE AND THEN NOT EVEN GIVING YOU GUYS ANY TUNES OR ACTION! IM STILL NOT PROBALY GOING TO BE ACTIVE ON THIS GARAGE FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO, BUT I WILL TRY SO HARD TO GET BACK IN FORM WITH YOU ALL AND MY GARAGE!

(CAPS are because of my shock, anger, excitement etc. lol)

IM SO SO SORRY GUYS! IM CURRENTLY DOING GCSE EXAMS AND STUFF, I FEEL SO BAD HYPING UP THIS GARAGE AND THEN NOT EVEN GIVING YOU GUYS ANY TUNES OR ACTION! IM STILL NOT PROBALY GOING TO BE ACTIVE ON THIS GARAGE FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO, BUT I WILL TRY SO HARD TO GET BACK IN FORM WITH YOU ALL AND MY GARAGE!

The all-caps is a bit overkill, but I get how you feel. Just take your time.

Been waiting to try some of your tunes mate. Real life is more important than a game so don't worry about not posting any yet. 👍
I'll check back in a few weeks.

Back