OlliOlli 2 AKA 'Oh my god my thumbs hurt.'PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daniel
  • 8 comments
  • 785 views

Daniel

User user
Premium
Messages
8,502
New Zealand
Auckland
Messages
Lazer0pz


OlliOlli2-pc-games_b2article_artwork.png


OlliOlli 2 - 03/03/2015 - Vita, PS4
​

OlliOlli and OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood are 2D skaters that seem to be a mix of EA Black Box's Skate series and Dennation's Hotline Miami. The game is simple to understand, but near-impossible to master. Using just the left analogue stick, the X button and a shoulder button you can perform insane tricks and combos through grinding, manuals and reverts.

If you fall off, restarting is simple as pressing a button like Hotline Miami. You'll fall off a lot. Prepared to use the triangle button often.

Currently OlliOlli 2 is available on PS4 and PS Vita for EuroANZ and North America PS Plus users.

​
 
Got this with PS PLUS. I'm awful at it but it's so fun!
 
Apart from a single game of Halo, OlliOlli 2 is the only game I've been playing since the weekend and I've been playing it non-stop. I'm first place on one of the levels and I've got over 2 million points more than second place. :lol:
 
I truly suck at this game. I cannot play this for love no money.
 
I truly suck at this game. I cannot play this for love no money.
I can just about finish a level decently


This one has the most views out of any of my OlliOlli videos (11 Views as of 8/3/15)
 
Interesting haven't downloaded this yet, will give it a go.
 
On the week this is released, the original was put on the 3DS/Wii U eShop as a crossbuy. Decided to buy it and also downloaded this one. Not touched either yet but they both look fun as heck.
 
Play a bit through the first one before moving on. Once you get used to manuals, grind switching and reverts you'll completely forget about the original. :lol:
 
Back