Omega Trial's (Drifting)

Starting Monday May 8th I Will Be Putting Down Specific Track's And HP Ranges Down For Drift Trial's There Will Be A Dialy/Weekly/Monthly Challenges The Person With The Lowest DriftTime Will Be Awarded A Shiney Thingy(:dunce: ) So Here Goes The First Challenges Here
All Events Start May 8th
---Starting @12:01am---
---Daily-Challenge---
Deep Forest---
HP-Range-200-350HP---
---Weekly-Challenge---
---El Capitan---
---HP range 250-400HP---

---Monthly-Challenge---
Nurburgring---
HP Range-300-500HP---
DRIFT TRIAL WINNER WILL RECIAVE 10 POINTS FOR A WIN 2nd GETS 5 3RD GETS 3 ALL UNDER 3RD GETS 1 POINT
lets begin

This is interesting...but why we already have a competition thread..or we can always go to one on one competition ^-^.
I don't see the difference(I think you need to PM Swift to approve with this competition, if this is for your team only. it might be good to post videos to show like a portfolio because sometimes the Honor rule isn't enough to prove skills)
well here if you haven't read them
GTPDC
and here
And if your lost, Here

I have been thinking up an idea of suggesting a drifting tournament much like the drift photo competition one to be ran instead of the GTPDC for a couple of months, but never put in enough effort for it to be worth while.

This one seems VERY un organised at this present moment, and yes, like NK4E said... it should be put through swift for final word.

Latest Posts

Back