OMFG! I'm retarded (Load Tuner settings)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheMocoMan
  • 7 comments
  • 777 views
Messages
170
United States
Virginia
Messages
TheMocoMan
Ok I've not played GT4 in forever. I remember I've tuned all my cars real nice and my memory card has all these settings I saved.

HOW DO I LOAD THESE!? And how again do I save these? I can't believe after a year I'm completely lame on how this game works. Please help me.

:)

example of my late greatness:
Mar 22 2005
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59498
 
I don't think this thread will last long...
 
Make sure you have selected the set (A,B or C) in the car settings screen that are the settings you want to use. :)
 
:ouch:

I have a valid question and I'm not a newly registred user or a n00b. I have several dozen files that have the tuned settings for the cars. I'm sure it's simple it just escapes me how they got there and how to load them.
 
There's not a separate save for car settings. When you tune a car and save the game, those settings are saved with the car. You can have up to three sets of settings per car. Again, they are not separate files, but part of the game when it's saved. The only thing you can save separately from the game save is a replay.
 
TheMocoMan
:ouch:

I have a valid question and I'm not a newly registred user or a n00b. I have several dozen files that have the tuned settings for the cars. I'm sure it's simple it just escapes me how they got there and how to load them.
You're thinking of GT3. There aren't seperate files for settings in GT4. They should be in one of the A B C slots, if not, then I dunno.

ultrabeat
I don't think this thread will last long...
Oh, Duke is SO going to tan your hide.
 
settings are automatically saved for A, B, and C when you mess with each of the tabs in your tuning options screen and save your game... if you tune A, your B and C will be default settings without parts and tuning done... :dopey:
 
:yuck: very sorry folks. My brain was in total GT3 mode and I finally realized this last night. I remember I had sheets of paper all over the house with potential drive setups. :grumpy: GT4 = the naughty.

Thank God for my RX-7 post, I have my Uber settings. Well it's time to get back into the swing!!! Thanks fellas for not laying the ULTRA SMACK DOWN on me. :dunce:

👍 BaTHGHUrtST tYPE -r w3rd.
 
Back