Omfg is it gonnna come out at all

  • Thread starter Thread starter rezaalli
  • 2 comments
  • 1,287 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
59
Messages
Rezpez3
man we have enough of these pictures .... new release pic .... for how many years are they gonna let out picutures to the public before it really comes out i am starting to think that the game will never (but I still hope) come out. this is BS. They are teasing us with pictures and video but come on, really WE ONLY WANT THE FREAKING GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grumpy:
 
Oh, look. Another thread bitching about the release date, created by someone who seems to think they can influence the release if they complain loudly enough. I'm sensing the very immediate future of this thread has a big, shiny padlock clamped around its neck.
 
And what exactly do you want us to discuss in this thread you created apart from stating the bleeding obvious?
Do I think it will come out eventually? No I don't, think PD will actually make more money by releasing pictures on the web instead of selling a full game to millions...........:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back