OMFG!!! Morons are out in droves

• Thread starter rdks
  • 14 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
rdks
What did happened, did the new patch mess up the SR figuring?

Last 4 GP4 races with an "S" all the drivers played bumper cars slamming me into the wall and getting a 10 sec pen.. WTF!!!!

So pissed off, just shut the PS4 off mid race. Not like my SR rating is going to hurt with all the bumper car crap. Thought that all went away with "S".. well i did before this last patch.

I bought this game to race people with the idea of being clean.. So much for that, I wasted my money

I don't understand this - been in few races, not even SR S yet, and didn't saw a single "rammer" out there...

:boggled::odd::confused:

And there few "NEW" guys with few posts in forum start to complain...

i dont understand this, do we play different games?

Something else I found was to avoid the prime time slots where it would be more common to have all the kids home from school and racing on line. Seems the crashing into other cars triples during these time frames.

Yup, the change to daily races has had a pretty significant effect in the level of clean racing. And not nessisary in an increase in dirty tactics but just people slamming into you because they have no clue of the track and miss breaking and turn-in points everywhere...

I did take advantage of this though by being super cautions and letting those in front fall off the track, won three races in a row last night because everyone in front 🤬 Up.

Last edited by a moderator:
My newest strategy is to abandon course. I’m simply going to drive like the worst human being you’ve ever encountered, because now I am going to smash people off the road, intentionally hit them, and drive as dirty as possible. The way I see it, I can improve my sportsmanship rank by tanking races, but getting to the front, and being a clean courteous driver, is impossible.

I see two main problems - daily races being "daily" and people who do not know when and how to overtake - this is enough to have your SR smashed :)

What did happened, did the new patch mess up the SR figuring?

Last 4 GP4 races with an "S" all the drivers played bumper cars slamming me into the wall and getting a 10 sec pen.. WTF!!!!

So pissed off, just shut the PS4 off mid race. Not like my SR rating is going to hurt with all the bumper car crap. Thought that all went away with "S".. well i did before this last patch.

I bought this game to race people with the idea of being clean.. So much for that, I wasted my money
Yeah. I got incredibly annoyed as well. Instead, I took my annoyances out on them and took them out multiple times. Working my way from D SR rating after a few sane races.

I don't understand this - been in few races, not even SR S yet, and didn't saw a single "rammer" out there...

:boggled::odd::confused:

And there few "NEW" guys with few posts in forum start to complain...

i dont understand this, do we play different games?
I think you might have navigated to the arcade single race brah :D

Such a frequent change is bad for clean races and bad for competition too. It used to be a few tenths of a second between cars or less, now it’s often several seconds!

I blame all the shortsighted clowns who were whining about wanting races to change daily.

My newest strategy is to abandon course. I’m simply going to drive like the worst human being you’ve ever encountered, because now I am going to smash people off the road, intentionally hit them, and drive as dirty as possible. The way I see it, I can improve my sportsmanship rank by tanking races, but getting to the front, and being a clean courteous driver, is impossible.

Totally untrue but power to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back