OMG, Formula GT with DFGT Wheel

  • Thread starter Thread starter ki11abee
  • 33 comments
  • 4,905 views
Did the last update fix the dead zone issue that was apparently affecting the Logitech wheels? I think I may break down and actually get a wheel, but if the Logitechs have issues with the dead zone, I may hold off until I can get another kind.
 
I really dislike this car, i was so disapointed with it, i've still not driven the Ferrari F1 cars in game yet, but if they are anything like the FGT i probably wont bother. This car may seem cool because its really fast, but it drives like a dog, extremely annoying to drive.

On a point, the turn ratio on a real F1 car of today is 400 degrees.
 
Good advice. So those funny looking yellow things under the sink are actually good for something! When they go missing, the wife might start to think I have a secret cleaning fetish!

Squash ball is better
 
after a couple of those 20 lap races in the FGT man I had aching arms lol. Monaco was the worst I actually had to have a rest after that 1 :p

Sponges and rubber bands are awesome btw
 
Back