OMG I'm sad now:(

  • Thread starter Thread starter G-T-4-Fan
  • 10 comments
  • 678 views
Messages
3,009
Netherlands
Holland
Just 2 weeks ago I had problems with my DFP because it stayed on the brakes and stuff. And now thats solved (I think) I go out to tune my FPV car and I wanna test it on fuji, and then whenever I quit that track and wanna go to main menu again it gets stuck!!

It happened 3 times now!!!!:guilty: :( :nervous:
 
Try this out: sell the car and buy a new one. Similar to the old one, but not the same one. The problem usually affects single cars, changing the car may solve it. :)
 
Greycap
Try this out: sell the car and buy a new one. Similar to the old one, but not the same one. The problem usually affects single cars, changing the car may solve it. :)
He's talking about his DFP, not the car. His pedals are getting stuck or something.
 
Oh, my misunderstanding then. But I don't know how a DFP can get stuck...
 
Greycap
Oh, my misunderstanding then. But I don't know how a DFP can get stuck...
Pretty much, there's an error on the info the pedals are trying to communicate to the game. Usually, there's a mechanical problem.
 
No no no, I'm explaining why I feel sad, lol, first I had a DFP prob, and now thats over the game freezes when going to main menu....

Edit: Maybe memory card problem, havent cleaned it up for a long time.........
 
I had the same thing happen to one of may cars. It was a Louts SE if I remember right. Like Greycap said, just sell off the car, and buy another. The problem will be gone.
 
Hmm ok, I'll try, I have erased my replays earlier this evening, and it seems it doesn't freez anymore, but if it will happen again I'll use this selling stuff:tup:
 
Are you getting the infernal red loading icon? All I do is normally open my PS2, make sure the disc is clean, and close it. That always worked with the original PlayStation.

Er, wait... I completely forgot, that won't work with an old-shape PS2, only the slim-line. Crap.
 
Lol it's an old PS2 and it just stays black, no red thing or something....
 
Back