Omg!!!

• Thread starter Mr Fox
  • 0 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i bought GT5p yesterday, couldnt wait to get online and actually play GRAN TURISMO online against real people.

So i spent all day working my way up to S class, finally i had enough cash for a good car + the quick setup option, great i thought lets get online and live the dream.

And thats where the dream ended and the nightmare began....

I have played some really ****ty online raceing games in my time, but i would never ever have expected the so called perfectionist Kaz (yeah right!!!) to release this abortion onto the market.

It seems PD have learned nothing from the competition, no attempt appears to have been made to make GT online actually half decent to play online, theres absolutly no consequence for ramming or bashing other players, worse yet if you do get rammed off the track you get penalized by the game for coarse cutting :banghead: .

I cant count how many times i have been disconnected by the game mid race, **** sakes i would rather pay 40 bucks a year for a service that actually works!!! than a free service that sucks big giant donkey balls :yuck:.

Is it too much to ask PD to biuld a online mode thats atleast on par with your average online raceing game, i wasnt expecting Forza 2 quality, but i was deffinatly expecting more than this pile of cr*p you gave us PD. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back