Omg!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leonidae
  • 11 comments
  • 570 views
yup, that's the poster of it..
 
I enjoyed F&F, but the sequel was absolute crap. And this movie looks suspiciously like the sequel...
 
Interesting. It claims to be a film documentary of sorts about street racing in L.A. about racing and out running the cops. As stupid as it sounds, I have to see this just to know what its about. :odd:
 
ugh.... Yet another crap remake of street racing.

At some point we'll all wake up from this bad dream. :D
 
Der Alta
ugh.... Yet another crap remake of street racing.

At some point we'll all wake up from this bad dream. :D

Power to the mullets and Camaros! :)
 
Did no-one ever watch Torque (amusingly, about motorbikes).
 
Sadly I had saw not only Torque but Biker Boyz at a friends house. He thought it was amusing. They are into motorbikes.
 
Famine
Did no-one ever watch Torque (amusingly, about motorbikes).

When I first heard about that movie, I wanted to smack someone. How do they name a movie "Torque" when every vehicle in the movie has the same amount as my lawn mower.

My lawn mower is a 3 cylender diesel John Deere lawn tractor with PTO and cost more then most of the bikes in the movie, but thats not the point. Its like making a movie about Dr Dre's life with West Coast rappers and calling it Detroit Rock City. :crazy:
 
I'm not a bike person, but Torque was great!

Ok by great i actually mean, terrible. quite possibly the worst cgi ever used in the final "race". But it was so damn entertaining, and it was all very tongue in cheek
Ford - "i live my life a quarter mile at a time"
Girl - "Thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard"

Streets of legend really does sound like a game. But am sure i will see it.
 
ROFL..

This movie is going to be the funniest piece of garbage...

OMG

look at this guy
photo4.jpg
 
Back