OMSi Der Omnibussimulator [PC]

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 0 comments
United Kingdom
Cleethorpes, UK
Scaniabebe
image-197925-db3813c5.jpg

'Off to the next round! Experience a new omnibus simulator with OMSI 2 and start discovering Spandau while driving the omnibus. OMSI 2 is the successor of the well-known and awarded omnibus simulator "OMSI - The Bus Simulator".'

I was unable to find a thread about this rather amazing little simulator, so I thought I would launch a new thread here. OMSi isn't famed for it's realistic graphics or story mode, it's a simple simulator that focuses completely on the driving experience. With OMSi, there is a large amount of different things you can adjust (including bus temperature, interior lights as well as the kneeling functionality). In adition to the standard MAN SD, NL and NG lineup of busses are many different DLCs to increase functionality and with a large modding community, a huge amount of vehicles to choose from (including things such as Volvo B7TLs and Dennis Enviro 400s).

To start the thread off, here's some WIP images of a new skin I'm developing for the Bowdenham Map, but this Skin will also be featured in a map project I'm planning on launching soon.
2016-02-13_00006_zpspahvlgz7.jpg~original

2016-02-13_00009_zpsu4du5xfq.jpg

Latest Posts

Back